Monday, April 5, 2010

Which of Which Job?hmm...

I know that there are advertisement online that encourage people that it is possible to resign from your regular job and in turn chose a career online but it's not easy guys I tell you. It might be possible if you are stable doing online jobs and getting the pay that is doubled or triple from your regular job. I've known online friends who are pretty much earning more than what they're expecting doing online stuff but it's not overtime and entails a lot of hard work and dedication for you to be able to harvest the fruits.

For now, I'm earning quite good but I won't tell you for now the ranges because I am not still contented with it although it's a big help for me since I am unemployed for now. So if you still have a choice I must say that keep on working offline as a regular employee and don't embark easily to something you are unsure of because you might regret it. It is better if you have options rather than sticking to one thing and then not satisfied with it, right?. Learn to have a lot of skills that will help you to earn money online and then when you're getting a lot of online jobs and getting paid with the right amount then that's the time for you to decide on that matter. We should be partly practical on this side for us to know which of these options you will be taking soon. Always give your best shot in everything and no matter what they tell you just keep on doing what you think is right and everything follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment